Radical Remission: Implementing the 9
Healing Factors into Your Own Life
Friday, July 24 — Saturday, July 25, 2015
San Mateo, CA
(San Francisco Bay Area)
Approved for 13 CE credits for RN, MFT, and LCSW
* * * Register Here * * *
In this live interactive 2-day workshop with Kelly Turner, PhD, in person, she will help you understand and apply the 9 key healing factors from her New York Times bestselling book, Radical Remission: Surviving Cancer Against All Odds. Dr. Turner has spent a decade analyzing more than 1,500 cases of radical remission — people who survive cancer against all odds — and distilled the common threads from these extraordinary examples of healing. Whether you are trying to prevent cancer or overcome it, you will leave this workshop with tools that you can start using right away.
Dr. Kelly Turner is the New York Times bestselling author of Radical Remission: Surviving Cancer Against All Odds, which summarizes her research into the radical remission of cancer — when someone heals from cancer against all odds. Over the past decade, she has conducted research in 10 different countries and analyzed over 1,500 cases of radical remission. She is a frequent guest on The Dr. Oz Show, and her book has been translated into 15 languages. A researcher and speaker in the field of integrative oncology, Dr. Turner holds a BA from Harvard University and a PhD from the University of California, Berkeley. You can learn more at DrKellyTurner.com.
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone wanting to promote healing of mind, body, and spirit;
- Women and men touched by cancer or any life-altering illness;
- People supporting friends or family coping with cancer or
- Healthcare providers.
At this Workshop you will learn how to:
- Transform your immune system by radically changing your diet;
- Choose supplements that are right for your body;
- Identify your strongest reasons for living;
- Take charge of your own healing;
- Access and strengthen your intuition;
- Release suppressed emotions being held in your body;
- Increase the amount of positive emotions you feel daily;
- Accept love and support from others;
- Develop a daily spiritual practice that optimizes your health;
- Combine all that you’ve learned into 1-, 6-, and 12-month action plans.