Presented twice in 2010:
Santa Cruz, CA – March 19th
Napa, CA – November 5th
Comments from participants:
- This workshop went well above and beyond my expectations. The info was impressive and priceless. The 2 speakers balanced each other beautifully. A truly enjoyable and life-enhancing experience. Thank you!!
- Awesome! As a cancer patient one often feels out-of-control. Being able to proactively do something about future cancer via diet is very empowering. THANK YOU!!!
- Excellent coordination of theory and demonstration of nutritional use in a tasteful manner
—great tools to use!
- Jeanne Wallace’s handout should be given to EVERY cancer patient by their oncologist! Thank you for the helpful information!
- Far exceeded my expectations (and my expectations were very high!). Very inspiring day and such a beautiful drive getting here this morning! Thanks for all of your hard work in putting this day together!
- Would love to hear of “repeat performances” of this seminar or related workshops. Love the way Jeanne makes technical information accessible to the lay-person without “dumbing it down.”
- Thank you VERY much for a total experience of support and wellness
—the food for lunch was a big help to get our (SAD!) diets turned around.
- I will surely use this info for future menu options and will educate my patients. Though food choices will have to be gradual.
- What a great team of experts. Hoping that this topic can continue to go more mainstream.
- I already had the book and have shared it with cancer patients in Massachusetts (my whole family has cancer). I don’t understand how little of this food/cancer relationship is known! I will be following you and spreading the information! Thank you for your good work!
- This event was fantastic. I use nutritional information in my acupuncture practice with my clients and continue to study with teachers all over the country and these 2 women are among the finest. I love that they make the information so memorable. Yum!!
- Great to have both of them together
—very practical. I feel like I can go forward with new lifestyle program.
- Lunch was a highlight and made an excellent point to promote healthy eating!
- Loved it! Witty, entertaining presentation. Variety was good. Demo, etc., kept us engaged. Lunch was great!
- Such an interesting, well-organized day. I learned so much. The lunch was delicious and the snacks were also healthy and tasty.
- Excellent – great combo of Jeanne’s knowledge and Rebecca’s experience of putting it together. They are each awesome and even better together. Thanks. Facility was great
—details were attended to.
—very helpful information
—hopeful information as well!
- Thank you so much
—this is saving lives!
- Very effective presentation. So much information. Jeanne’s slide packet allows for full attention to her presentation
—and it’s large enough to read.