Cancer as a Turning Point, from Surviving to Thriving™
June 6 – 7, 2009
Comments from participants:
- I have attended many conferences – many different focuses – this was awesome.
- Thank you for providing such as uplifting, positive, informative day. I had been overwhelmed after four years of keeping calm and stable through my husband’s cancer. Today, I laughed, smiled, learned, and felt rejuvenated again. You make a profound difference and we thank you!
- I leave so filled up with the love and hope.
- Thank you for this opportunity. I have been spiritually fed. I loved the music.
- This has been a most wonderful conference. The music touched my heart and made everything appear so beautiful. Cancer is anything but beautiful but for two days we could forget all of the pain that it has caused us! The speakers were great, just the best.
- Very powerful to be a part of – validating and enlightening.
- Hopefully this is just the beginning of integrative health for Greenville.
- Inspirational and touched my mind, body, and spirit. Very educational. The networking was so wonderful. An amazing two-day journey that was so nurturing and enjoyable.
- I was here to support a good friend, but I was blessed as well. Thank you.
- Wonderful day! This program gave me a lot of insight into the journey my sister is going through.
- Inspiring, informative and excellent in all aspects. I made new friends and the exhibits were great also.
- Wonderful learning and healing experience.
- I was impressed by the expertise, quality, and commitment of the speakers.
- I have been to many conferences (although not on this topic) and this one was especially well organized and the quality of the speakers was consistently high.
- Wonderful, joyful, encouraging.