Dan D. Davenport Donor Fund
In Memory of Robin J. Davenport
Mary Black Foundation
White Oaks Estates
Russ and Judy Burns
Community Foundation of Greater Greenville, Inc.
Spartanburg Methodist College
JM Smith Corporation
Faith & James Knight Foundation, Inc.
David Pereira and Family
In Memory of Teresa M. Pereira
Laurens County Health Care System
Edward Via College of
Osteopathic Medicine (VCOM)
Spartanburg Methodist College
1000 Powell Mill Road
Spartanburg, SC 29301
- 9:00 – 5:00
- Check-in will begin at 8:00 a.m.
Sunday, June 24, 2012
- 9:15 – 3:30
- There is a non-denominational worship service on Sunday morning at 8:15 a.m. (optional).
- There is no charge for attending this conference, however, pre-registration is encouraged.
- There is a $15 charge for lunch per day (or you may bring your own).
- There is a charge for Continuing Education credits for health professionals who choose to receive CEs; this is optional.
- There is a charge for Housing and Linens Rental, for those who choose to stay overnight on campus; this is optional.
- Lunch will be networking time and we encourage everyone to participate in this important activity.
- You can pre-order lunch by June 17th or bring your own lunch.
- Our cost for lunch is $15 per day. No refunds can be made for lunch payments.
Healing Journeys is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider No. CEP 10808 and by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences, Provider No. PCE 953.
South Carolina Boards (and most other state boards) accept California approved credits.
This conference is approved for Continuing Education credits for RN, MFT, and LCSW.
- The cost for 12 CE credits for attending the full conference is $125.
- The cost for 7 CE credits for attending Saturday-only is $85.
- The cost for 5 CE credits for attending Sunday-only is $65.
There are two options for overnight accommodations: on-campus student housing, or a hotel at which we have a discount rate.
You may stay overnight in the Spartanburg Methodist College Student Housing for a cost of $115. This includes 2 nights (Friday and Saturday) and 6 meals (Friday dinner through Sunday lunch). Linens are not included in this package. You may bring your own linens, or rent them.
You may rent linens for a cost of $30 (includes pillow, sheets, towels), or bring your own.
Reservations to stay in the student housing must be made by June 3rd.
We also have a group rate with Comfort Suites in Spartanburg. Click here for all the information.
Reservations for the Comfort Suites must be made by June 6th.
Cancellation of Continuing Education credits received in writing or online by June 17th will receive a refund less a $25 administrative fee. We regret that there will be no refunds for Continuing Education credits after June 17th.
Cancellation of Housing reservations received in writing or online by June 1st will receive a refund less a $25 administrative fee. We regret that there will be no refunds for Housing after June 1st.
There can be no refunds for lunch payments.
Please fill out a separate registration form for each person.
Mail or fax – Click here for the printable form.
PO Box 221417
Sacramento, CA 95822
FAX: (916) 391-1004
Phone: (800) 423-9882 or (916) 391-0549
If you need brochures or you have any questions, please call:
(800) 423-9882 or (916) 391-0549.