Cancer as a Turning Point, From Surviving to ThrivingTM
An integrative program connecting community, healthcare, and healing
Healing Journeys offers hospitals and cancer centers a way to connect their community and position their healthcare facility as a place of care and healing. Cancer as a Turning Point, From Surviving to ThrivingTM is designed to educate, inspire, connect and celebrate. The program is for anyone touched by cancer: patients, survivors, family, support people, and health professionals.
This unique event has been successfully used by hospitals and cancer centers to announce the opening of new facilities, draw attention to their oncology practices, or even to distinguish regional medical centers from their “bigger” competitors. Whatever your goal is, we can work with you to make a real difference in the lives of those affected by cancer and in the practice of healthcare.
- Positions your facility in the community as a leader in integrative healthcare
- Offers a quality program with lectures by nationally recognized authors, lecturers
- Provides mind, body, spirit experience including music, theater, art, movement, and cancer survivors sharing personal stories
- Provides an educational approach through panel discussions, networking, cancer resources
- Makes a difference in the lives of those touched by cancer
Cancer as a Turning Point, From Surviving to ThrivingTM is adapted from our highly acclaimed national two-day conference, which was first produced in 1994. Over the last 14 years, Healing Journeys has produced the conference 24 times and attendance has grown more than 600 percent. Our short video (see link above), provides an excellent example of the level of information offered and depth of spirit our conferences invoke.
For More Information:
Contact Healing Journeys via our online contact form, or call 800-423-9882 (local 916-391-0549) to learn how we can partner with your organization to create a program that will have a lasting, lifetime effect on your patients, community and health professionals.